1) We invite every church member to the time of Prayer, every Wednesday 7 pm. We have seen miraculous answers to prayer, and experienced the goodness of God, connecting to His Mystery and presence in prayer.
2) Youth Friday Vespers 8pm. Youth-led discussion on understanding what we believe invites youth of all ages to voice questions and seek answers. Plan to bring your friends, your questions, ideas and let’s grow together in Christ.
3) If you love singing, the choir would love to have you join. Easter comes early this year, and we will begin practicing to sing in church and for the Resurrection Cantata. Please join us right after church today and this upcoming Friday - January 26th at 6:30pm - Lord willing.
4) All Deacons please meet after church for a brief meeting. Thank you.
5) TONIGHT @ 5:30 pm Family Life presents Better Marriage – 4 Video seminars – continuing January 27, February 3, 10. All married couples are invited to attend Video presentations will be followed by discussions. Child-care will be provided.
6) Annual Budget Business meeting will take place January 27 at 7 pm. Ministries and Departments leaders, please meet with your teams, discuss your plans for 2018 and submit your Budget requests to the treasurer Dolly Tan as the Finance Committee will be preparing the Budget this coming week, starting with a meeting this Sunday 9 am.
7) Pastors Garcia and Golovenko will be away January 21-24 in Oshawa at the annual workers meetings. If you have urgent appointments, please make such either before or after these dates.
8) February 4, Regional Training for ministries volunteers and leaders will be held in London, Ontario. Car-pooling will be available from our church parking lot, leaving at 8 am, and returning 5 pm.
9) First monthly elders meeting will take place February 3 at 4 pm. All elders, please bring your Elder’s Handbook and read the section from Chapter 4, pp. 78-82 on the work of Committees. Vision and goals for the church future will be discussed.
10) 40th YEAR CHOIR REUNION: Burman University (previously named - Canadian University College) is celebrating 40 years of choral music under the direction of Dr. Wendolin Munroe. If you sang in any of her choirs during this time please join us on April 6-8, 2018. Visit http://www.choralunion.ca/40threunion to get more information. We look forward to singing with you again!
11) Sabbath School Council Meeting after the Divine Service. The following are encouraged to attend: All Superintendents, All Class Teachers, SS Secretaries, All Leaders and Teachers of the Youth, Junior, Primary and KG/Cradle Roll Class, please be in the Board Room. We will have pot luck and proceed with the meeting. Thank you.
12) A trip of a lifetime – Thirteen days tour of Egypt and a Nile cruise- This coming November. For more information call Esther at 519-978-0871.
13) Basketball Camp for kids ages 10-15 continues Sundays from 1 to 3 pm. The weekly basketball training is FREE for church and community youth. Please bring your clean GYM shoes!